Immigration on Wedding


If you are wanting to bring your partner to Australia on an Immigration Prospective Spouse Visa, I can help you.

The Immigration Department advises you to obtain a letter stating you have lodged your Notice of Intended Marriage and will be getting married. I can supply you with this letter on the same day.

We can do all this via email from within Sydney, interstate or from overseas. Please contact me and I will send you all the relevant information – it is very simple.  Then when the visa is issued and your partner is in Australia I can act as your officiant.


Sydney Marriage Celebrant